Monday, October 22, 2012

7in7 2012 Day 4

Recorded song 3 & 4 today...YAY God! :)
Started writing song 5, so I'm almost caught up.
This is "Not Perfect":

I wish I knew
Long ago
That nobody is perfect

I guess I grew
And learned a lot
That everyone makes mistakes

Now I'm standing here
My innocence disappeared
The devil took it with him
Everything that I was
No longer is
I'm an empty shell
Saying farewell

(God) It's not your time to go
          I want you to know
          that I see you
          I've been standing here
          while in you're in despair
          waiting for you to turn to me
          I know you're not perfect
          I know you've made mistakes
         But come to me and I'll forgive you
         Sit in my lap my child
         Come and rest awhile
         'Cause I love you
          yes I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment