Thursday, October 18, 2012

7in7 2012 Day 1

First day went really well. Wrote a few lines this morning while the kids slept. Then, when nap time rolled around, both kids took a nap (WOO HOO), and I was able to write a lot more, and I knew where the song was going. I may not have the best voice, but hopefully you catch the drift and enjoy the words. This song is called, "Lovable":
Separating myself...from the people around me
Withdrawing...to the shell that I hold dear
Building walls to close off my heart
With no intentions of letting anyone in
Dark and alone
Shivering cold
Wasting away
A light comes in
And holds my hand
Then whispers in my ear
I have never left you
You are not alone
This fortress that you've built
Will never be your home
And I will always love you
You are lovable, you are lovable
Brick by brick...we begin to break those walls
Heavy lifting... as each one crumbles down
Opening my heart to others
And letting them in
Bright and visible
Filled with joy
Life giving
Helping others see
The light inside of me
And tell them the Good news
He has never left you
You are not alone
This fortress that you've built
Will never be your home
And He will always love you
For you are lovable, you are lovable (repeat)
You're so lovable


No comments:

Post a Comment