Friday, October 19, 2012

7in7 2012 Day 2

Had a harder time figuring out what I was going to write today. Then, some spoken word came on Pandora, and I said, "I'll do that!" I like listening to spoken word sometimes. And I have a little hip hop in me so... This is called "Life".

Living life
One day to the next
Never thought
To stop
And ponder
Life
What is life?
Family, friends
Trying to make ends meet
A breath
They call life a breath
It's there one day
And gone the next
I came to a place
Where I had to embrace
Truth
Truth is
I was broken
Stained
Carrying these heavy chains
Going nowhere
Until You
You Jesus
You turned my life around
You didn't let me drown
And now!
I'm free
Free
Truly free
Free from my past
At long last
And my eyes
Are set
No turning back
On You


No comments:

Post a Comment